Denisa’s clients include provincial and administrative law agencies, private companies, individual landowners and public interest or community groups who need environmental solutions. Denisa works closely on policy drafting with municipal and provincial governments and understands the culture and inner workings of government. Years of working with corporate clients at some of Toronto’s leading law firms has given Denisa a close understanding of the needs and priorities of business. Denisa also provides ongoing assistance to non-profits and charities in refining advocacy strategies and directing them at the right decision-makers.
Denisa was called to the Ontario Bar in 2015 and is a practitioner in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario. She is a member of the teaching team at the Lawyer as Negotiator seminar at Osgoode Hall Law School, and regularly volunteers for Pro Bono Law Ontario. Denisa is a member of the Canadian Bar Association and Ontario Bar Association.
Denisa’s articles about environmental solutions in Toronto have been published in Waste Today Magazine, The Advocates’ Journal, The Corporate Litigation Journal and the Canadian Class Action Review.
Legal strategies that put you ahead of the curve.
- Activate private sector leadership and compliance
- Empower governmental leaders and policymakers to take action
- Drive leading non-profit advocacy activity
Align your legal strategy with current laws and government policies.
- Reduce liability and risk in shifting regulatory landscapes
- Withstand challenges and scrutiny in your decision-making
- Avoid future reputational damage
Anticipate and manage environmental risks and liabilities.
- Obtain proven representation in civil and regulatory disputes
- Navigate complex litigation with solutions that deliver peace of mind results
- Employ advanced negotiation skills to achieve out of court resolutions